Southwestern University Pirates Women’s Volleyball Advanced Camp

The Southwestern University Pirates Women’s Volleyball Advanced Camp aims to provide an opportunity to improve and at the same time display exceptional skills. It is a one-day camp that will run from 9 o’clock in the morning until 4 o’clock in the afternoon. It is inviting girls 14 to 18 years of age. In addition, this volleyball camp will take place at the leading-edge Robertson Center on the Southwestern University campus. This program is ideal for athletes who desire to experience a collegiate-like volleyball training program. Moreover, this event is an initiative of the Southwestern University women’s volleyball coaching staff. Registration fee includes a free camp t-shirt.

Southwestern University is a private, coeducational, liberal arts university in Georgetown, Texas. It is the oldest university in the state of Texas. Southwestern University is a member of the National Association of Independent Colleges and Universities and the Annapolis Group. Moreover, the university as a whole has an accreditation from the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools. Currently, Southwestern University is serving around 1,500 undergraduate students. 43 percent of this undergraduate student population are males and the other 57 percent are females. Correspondingly, the university has a selective enrollment acceptance rate of 45 percent. According to the 2018 edition of the US News and World Reports’ Best Colleges rankings, Southwestern University is 96th in the National Liberal Arts Colleges category. In sports, Southwestern University fields 18 intercollegiate sports teams in the Southern Collegiate Athletic Conference of the NCAA Division III.

 

Southwestern University Pirates Women’s Volleyball Advanced Camp Organizers

Leading the Southwestern University Pirates women’s volleyball team is Head Coach Don Flora, a native of Covina, California. He is the 2016 Southern Collegiate Athletic Conference Coach of the Year and the 2001 AVCA and Volleyball Magazine National Coach of the Year. Coach Flora is also a four-time AVCA West Region Coach of the Year. Then, the Pirates women’s volleyball assistant coach is Sarah Palmer, a Kailua, Hawaii native. Finally, Adrian Lindeen is the volunteer assistant coach.

Summary
Volleyball Showcase Camps
Service Type
Volleyball Showcase Camps
Provider Name
Southwestern University,
Area
Georgetown, TX
Description
The Southwestern University Pirates Women's Volleyball Advanced Camp aims to provide an opportunity to improve and at the same time display exceptional skills.

117total visits,1visits today

Camp Information

  

Contact

  • Georgetown, TX
  • July 25
  • CLICK to Learn More
  • http://southwesternpirates.com/camps/2014-15/wvballAdvancedCamp
\"ID Camps\" 2018-01-19 10:57:09

Rating