Rutgers University Women’s Volleyball Advanced Camp

The Rutgers University Women’s Volleyball Advanced Camp is a 4-day long training program for girls in the 9th up to 12th-grade. It is a physically demanding but a rewarding and fun high-level volleyball camp that ideal for those who intend to play at the next level. It covers sessions that refines the participants’ overall skills and enhance their tactical awareness. Furthermore, this program will take place at the Rutger University’s College Avenue Gym. It maintains a 10:1 camper to staff ratio to ensure personal attention to every participant. The program will run from July 23 to July 26.

Rutgers University, originally Queen’s College, is a public, coeducational, land-grant, sea-grant, space-grant, research university in New Brunswick, Newark, and Camden, New Jersey. It is the state of New Jersey’s largest university. It is also among the nation’s pioneering academic institutions. Moreover, Rutgers University is an affiliation of the Universities Research Association. It is also a member of the Association of Public and Land-grant Universities and the Association of American Universities. The university is currently serving 49,359 undergraduate students and 19,583 postgraduate students. 46.7 percent of this student population are males while the other 53.3 percent are females. Additionally, Rutgers University is 158th in the 2017 Forbes Magazine’s List of America’s Best Colleges. In sports, the university’s athletics teams are competing in the Big Ten Conference of NCAA Division I as the Scarlet Knights.

 

Rutgers University Women’s Volleyball Advanced Camp Organizers

Jeff “CJ” Werneke is the head coach of the Rutgers University Scarlet Knights women’s volleyball program. He is leading the team for the past 10 years. Coach Jeff Werneke is the 2006 and the 2007 Metro Atlantic Athletic Conference Coach of the Year. Then, the Scarlet Knights women’s volleyball assistant coaches are Phuong Luong and Ganna “Anna” Khrystenko. Coach Luong is in his 4th season with the coaching staff while Coach Khrystenko is on her first. Finally, the team’s director of operations is Matt Fishman. He is the former head coach of Carmel High School’s volleyball team.

Summary
Volleyball Showcase Camps
Service Type
Volleyball Showcase Camps
Provider Name
Rutgers University,
Area
New Brunswick, NJ
Description
The Rutgers University Women's Volleyball Advanced Camp is a physically demanding but a rewarding and fun high-level training program.

137total visits,1visits today

Camp Information

  

Contact

  • New Brunswick, NJ
  • July 23-26
  • CLICK to Learn More
  • https://www.ussportscamps.com/volleyball/nike/rutgers-university-nike-volleyball-camp/#detailsContent
\"ID Camps\" 2017-11-13 18:37:13

Rating